(do you guys see Seamus running towards me in this photo? love it). And the sky was the most beautiful shade of blue. We spent the whole morning and most of the afternoon in the yard, playing ball, investigating the new growth that had sprung up everywhere and finally reading on the patio while the pooch slept, completely spent from his first full day outside. As the sun began to set we moved inside to enjoy dusk with candles and Chai Latte. As close to a perfect day as one girl could have when her husband is away on business.
there was even time left to browse the blogs that i have neglected these past few months. I really don't know what I've been so busy doing, i have nothing to show for it. Anyway, I'm glad to see that other people have been busy.
- the beautiful things over at Peonies and Polaroids
- i could hardly pull myself away from all that was going on at Kindred
- i am totally smitten with Alicia and Susannah's polaroids
- i swear that next week i am going to remember to do 5 sense friday with Abby and the others that I admire so much
- did a little wish list shopping
- got some colorific inspiration over at Asphalt and Air
- and laughed at the similarities in photos over at mainemomma
- and last but certinally not least i lingered on and admired the art work of Jennifer Judd-Mcgee. I am drawn in again and again by the unique and whimsacal drawings of this talented artist.